Thursday 10 February 2011

"So what? So let's dance!"

Grip It & Rip It golfer John Daly tweeted a photo yesterday of his new "Caddyshack" golf bag that was inspired by Rodney Dangerfield's character, Al Czervik. He tweeted "No beer taps bc I quit drinking, so I'm tryin to get Diet Coke to dispense instead...Rodney Dangerfield inspired me! Now working on his dance!" I really wouldn't fancy caddying with that on my back for 4 hours. Clearly it's going to be flashing sponsor's names and products on there, but if he's playing poorly he could always flick Poirot on for an hour or two. Just imagine Daly on the road hole at St Andrews doing the "So what? So let's dance!" moves. You would hear the sound of blazers stiffen in the R&A.... 
Great to see John back playing well, and actually appearing on leaderboards again. Just a shame he can't seem to string 4 good rounds together. I'm banking on him winning loads of events on the senior tour, his swing may even be parallel at the top by then!



No comments:

Post a Comment